A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Parsons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Parsons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parsons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly V. Parsons practice?
Dr. Kimberly Parsons practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Paoli Pediatricians.