A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pasquale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pasquale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquale graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pasquale has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly M Pasquale FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Pasquale practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Pasquale has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Pasquale practices Otolaryngology near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Otolaryngologists.