A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Pearson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- McLean Hosp, Belmont, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Hope Pearson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly H. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Pearson practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.