Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pengel, Pediatric Sports Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pengel
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pengel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Pengel, MD is board certified in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pengel graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pengel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Brooke Pengel MD is a female Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Pengel practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Pengel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kimberly Pengel practices Pediatric Sports Medicine near Centennial, CO.