A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pengel, Pediatric Sports Medicine Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pengel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Pengel, MD is board certified in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pengel graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pengel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Brooke Pengel MD is a female Pediatric Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Pengel practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Pengel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kimberly Pengel practices Pediatric Sports Medicine near Centennial, CO.