Dr. Kimberly Pengel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

no change

November 5th, 2016
Great
Dr. Pengel was on time and completely focused on my daughter's injury. She was friendly and energetic. She gave good and easy suggestions on how to prevent future injuries.

October 15th, 2016
Broken arm
Dr. Pengel is excellent. She and her supporting staff in the office have all been great. I highly recommend her!

May 11th, 2016
Second to None
All three of our kids are competitive athletes and have seen Dr. Pengel for a variety of reasons over the past 5 years. She is phenomenal as a doctor and a person. Her diagnosis and treatment protocol are always spot on, and we absolutely trust her. I would not take them anywhere else!

April 30th, 2016
Great experience
This was our second time seeing Dr Pengel and we were impressed again. She listened carefully to my daughter and myself, and took great care to explain exactly what was going on to my 9 yr old. She has a great manner with children- and adults! I highly recommend her.

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Pengel was great. She spent the time to talk to my son, understand his concerns, and answer all his questions. It was clear she really cares about her patients and their well being. I am so thankful for her knowledge and professionalism.

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Pengel and her staff have given our son excellent medical care and advice over the past four years. I highly recommend Dr. Pengel and her practice.

March 24th, 2016
Mother of patient
Dr. Pengel made my daughter feel reassured that everything was going to be okay. She gave us an explanation of her injury in terms that we both could understand along with clear, concise instructions on what we could do to help her heal faster. We had already been to 2 other providers that looked at my daughter's injury and made us feel uncertain of her prognosis. I would highly recommend Dr. Pengel!

March 23rd, 2016
Dr. Pengel is great. She explained it all well and recommended us to another great doctor for my daughter arm surgery! Thank you Dr. Pengel!

March 15th, 2016
We had a great experience with Dr. Pengel at Rocky Mtn Ped Ortho. I am so glad we didn't go to an adult orthopedic surgeon for our 14 year old, who likely would have operated to fix his broken and displaced clavicle. Kids are so different when it comes to bones and a really good pediatric orthopedic doctor is absolutely necessary.

February 22nd, 2016
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Pengel spent plenty of time explaining my sons x-rays and making recommendations for recovery. I was VERY impressed with her bedside manner and would have no reservations about sending others to her!

February 5th, 2016
Parent of an Athlete
Both of my children play sports and unfortunately injuries often come with the territory. I was referred to Dr. Pengal by one of her former patients, who also happened to be in the medical field. She is so personable and explains everything as she goes through the exam very thoroughly. When it comes to pediatric orthopedics, this is where I take my kids and I am very loyal. I am confident with her opinion and believe her to be one of the best. I recommend her to everyone!

December 10th, 2015
Dr. Pengel is exceptional and an excellent Physician. She has not only taken great care of my patients I have referred to her but my daughter as well.