Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Peregrim
Dr. Kimberly Peregrim, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Peregrim is affiliated with St Peter's Hospital, Albany Medical Center Hospital and Albany Medical Center Hospital Psych Unit. Dr. Peregrim has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Peregrim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimberly Peregrim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Ana Kausel
Internal Medicine, Residency
Albany, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Jill Abelseth
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Albany, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Padma Sripada
Albany, NY 0 mi22