Dr. Kimberly Perry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Perry?

September 14th, 2015

On my very first visit with Dr. Perry, It was a very good visit. As the visit's started progressing, I was put through different test . One of my test came back showing I had Osteoporosis, which wasn't a good thing to hear. during one of my visit's after blood result's came back she told me I had a cholesterol problem. Which she wanted to place me on medication, I have chosen to mange my cholesterol level by eating lest. plus she keep upping my other medication dose, which wasn't need. after seeing a different doctor, and they have asked about why my dose is so high. I eventually switched over. She was more about pushing new medication on me.

February 15th, 2011

Highly recommend

Very professional, easy to understand, definitely knows her info and is a very warm and caring person.

May 28th, 2017