Dr. Kimberly Petruso Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Petruso?

Horrible

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Dr. Petruso made me wait forever and made me come back way to often if I didn't want to take prescriptions than she said she couldn't treat me. Talked down to me as if she was way over me. Really lacking in relating to people.

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Petruso 2 years ago with c/o a possible thyroid issue. Lab tests were done and I was never told they were abnormal and should have had my condition addressed. No follow up on abnormal labs. Poor bedside manner, she had me crying when I stated I knew something was wrong with me.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Was told:"I'm a numbers doctor, if the numbers are alright, I won't change anything" despite telling her I felt unwell. Would never go to her again. For her calling my refills in, changing nothing, not resolving my issues, and spending 8 minutes with me, I paid $125.

Mr Norman Musgrave

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr Petruso is a first rate doctor.She has looked after my wife and me for 9 years. I have recommended her to friends.

Posted on November 24th, 2010

My family and I have been patients of Dr. Petruso for over 10 years. She's an excellent doctor. She treats you like a person, not a dollar amount. I have recommended her to many friends.

Posted on October 4th, 2017