A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Pettit is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Pettit, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pettit has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Pettit MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Pettit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Pettit practices Dermatology near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: American Fork, UT and Salt Lake City, UT.
See South Jordan Dermatologists.