Dr. Kimberly Pitts DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Port Neches, TX

July 11th, 2016
Great doctor but staff sucks!
Kim is a great doctor but her office staff is rude and lacks any level of professionalism. The wait for an appointment is too long. I have set in her lobby 4 hours. I had an appointment for 8 am and she finally saw me at 12:15 pm.

May 27th, 2016
wonderful
I have been so thankful to find Dr. Pitts, after being sent to four specialist with wrong diagnosis , it was Dr. Pitts that took the time ,sending several trips of blood work and found the problem. Thank you Dr. Pitts for saving my life

January 21st, 2016
Staff was very helpful and caring. I have a habit of Fainting while getting blood drawn. Of course I did this visit and was WELL taken care of.

August 20th, 2015
Has so many clients not enough reasonable time spent with patient. She is virtually moving fast from one patient to another.

August 4th, 2014
I admire and respect Dr. Pitts. She treats your health not just your illness and is a great asset to your wellness.

July 31st, 2014
HORRIBLE
I cannot believe someone would prescribe an infant hydrocone, not do anything about their allergic reaction to it, then act like a complete child in front of other patients and scream and yell and act a fool and tell someone they are a horrible parent just because they asked you WHY you prescribed an INFANT narcotics!

April 17th, 2014
Great Doctor, If You Have Time to Wait
Prepare for your butt to go numb waiting in the lobby...which is currently under construction. Dr. Pitts is fantastic. She's gregarious, considerate and will help you take care of your health. But seriously, the wait to see her has consistently been at least one hour or greater. The one and only time I called her office requesting advice for a blood pressure of 200/120, the staff told me that they would call me back for further instruction (new prescription?/go to the hospital?/office visit?) I never received a call back. She also has a lot of miscellaneous charges for services/refills/etc and won't refill a script from pharmacy request. Although I'd prefer to keep her as my doctor, her friendly manner does not make up for inattentiveness and poor scheduling by the staff. If you're in a crunch for time, definitely find another physician.

February 19th, 2014
Dr. Pitts is a. Very caring doctor who LISTENS and pays attention to my problem. She is very knowledgeable and patient in explaining. I have full confidence in her and would not hesitate to refer to her. Well run office.

August 24th, 2013
EXCELLENT
No one better in all aspects of care! She's so kind, understanding, a great doctor. I learn something new about my health every time I see her.

November 28th, 2012
Excellent!
I have developed a very good working patient/doctor relationship with Dr Pitts over a period of several years. I have multiple health issues and she has been extraordinarily caring and helpful with my ongoing care as a senior citizen. Her staff is to be commended as well for providing the necessary qualities, attitudes, and work ethics to help make a physician successful in their practice. This is by far an excellent team for me and as many people know, it is so hard to find good physicians and develop this kind of relationship with.

July 26th, 2012
Overall good dr. visit.
Was better than most Dr. offices visits.

December 28th, 2009
Dr. Pitts and her staff are wonderful!!! She has been our pediatrician for more than 15 years. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a caring,knowledgeable,family oriented practice.