A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Quick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quick
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Quick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Miller Quick MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Quick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Quick has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Quick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Cardiologists.