Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Quick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quick
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Quick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Quick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Miller Quick MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Quick practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Quick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Quick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Cardiologists.