A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Quick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Quick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Quick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Tricuspid Atresia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Quick graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Quick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Quick practice?
Dr. Kimberly Quick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Internists and Clearwater Cardiologists.