A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Kelly, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Kelly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- First Care Medical Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kelly MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Kelly practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Kelly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Kelly practices Dermatology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Forks, ND.
See Fargo Dermatologists.