Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Reiter
Dr. Kimberly Reiter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Rio Rancho, NM and Albuquerque, NM. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reiter is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Reiter has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimberly Reiter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Sharon Nunez
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi16
Dr. David Scrase
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi39
Dr. Kirti Chavan
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi7