A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Ricaurte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Ricaurte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Ricaurte, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricaurte graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ricaurte has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Kay Ricaurte DO is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Ricaurte practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Ricaurte has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Ricaurte practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Winnetka, IL.
See Winnetka Allergists.