A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Rice, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Grosse Pte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Rice MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Rice practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Rice has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kimberly Rice practices Emergency Medicine near Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.