Dr. Kimberly Roller Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Roller?

Posted on March 1st, 2016

If you are looking for a caring doctor....keep looking.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Very rude said nothing was wrong got smart with me. I went to another doctor to learn there is something very wrong!! She acted like knew everything an she was the best doctor around..

Posted on January 12th, 2016

She was extremely rude almost snooty. I felt as if she could care less about what I had to say and she pretty much wanted to refill my prescriptions and throw me out. She seemed to be cold and not personable at all.

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I trust Dr. Roller

Great Doctor and She is Missed

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

I have seen other doctors and Doctor Roller is the first doctor I felt at ease to talk to about my problems. She was always eager to help me and very concerned. I really miss her and wish she would let her patients know where she is. I hope she turns up in another local office b/c I really do not like her office staff. Regardless of what others think she will take time to listen to you and is extremely concerned about her patients. I don't know what happened but I also realize we all have a personal life and doctors are no different there does come a time when they must put themselves and their families before others.

Posted on July 10th, 2012

I don't even know where this Dr is now...but I know she left her other practice in Bristol, VA high and dry. Just walked away and left her patients in a bad situation. Some have left, others are seeing the other Drs and some are waiting to hear if they will be accepted by drs. in the group. One Dr is near retirement age and one has been a Dr for one year. Not good.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

The office staff is very rude and if we hadn't had contact with her elsewhere probably would not continue seeing her in this new facility. She always takes the time to listen and was really compassionate during my mothers illness

Dosent listen to me

Posted on February 27th, 2012

This doctor like so many others I feel did not truly listen to me, did not offer to help my pain and didnt seem to know much about my condition. I sensed she was resh out of medical school and when I looked this up I found I was right. Transferring somewhere else today. Nurse that answers phone loud and rude. Maybe they will figure it out since they havent been open long and eventually patients start leaving their practice.

Posted on December 7th, 2011

Shes great about getting to the problem. Seeing whats wrong,The problem is she doesnt solve it.Shes leaves it alone halfway. She doesnt run all the tests,I enjoy the way she treats others and her outlook on things also. Shes intellegent and seems to be a decent doctor.

Wouldnt reccomend her to a dog

Posted on November 18th, 2011

This Dr. is just in it for the money she doesnt care about her patients at all she doesnt even spend 5 mins in the room with you and the office staff is very rude and her nurse is the rudest person you would ever want to meeet she needs to gop back to medical school and learn some bed side manners for her patients she wants you to show her respect but she doesnt show you any at all

Posted on October 25th, 2011

I would not recommand this dr nor any other dr in this office to any one. They do not take care of their patients. Most of the time Dr. Roller is not even at the office. How can a doctor take care of their patients if they are never in the office? Everyone at this office is rude.

Posted on July 21st, 2011

Very thorough. I would recommend highly. She spent a good amount of time and really listened to my problems.