A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Roos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Roos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Roos practice?
Dr. Kimberly Roos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and Jackson, MO.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.