A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Roos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Roos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Roos, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roos graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly K Roos FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly K. Roos practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Roos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Roos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO and New Madrid, MO.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.