Dr. Kimberly Rosdeutscher MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Hermitage, TN

3.3

December 3rd, 2015
Not accurate with asthma treatment of my daughter. She has suffered longterm allergies/sinus issues for about 4months. Just imagine the numerous doctors visits and copay amounts! And to top it off, she continued to advise the same treatment: Netipot, Flonase, Asthma Inhaler, and Claritin. Now, after 4months with no improvement for my daughter with cough varying asthma, I was at my wits end. Finally went to Vanderbilt Walk In Clinic off of Hwy 96 and was told my daughter has a sever sinus infection amongs other things. They prescribed Augmentin and now my daughter is slowly improving. Terribly disappointed in Dr. Rosdeutscher's treatment regarding my 7yr old daughter. I am now switching to another PCP.

May 27th, 2015
WE LOVE HER
we have been bringing our children to Dr. Ros for years both our children really love her and respond well to her character. I love the office and the staff they are always very friendly and helpful.

September 5th, 2013
Not a good experience for our newborn
We were referred to Dr. Today and wanted to give her a try. On our first visit she was in and out within 5 minutes, also the questions that my husband and I had for her she was quick with any old answer. The staff was very nice and friendly but for her that was a different story. She was always negative and told us some things that were not true, and made us felt uneasy about some of the questions we had for her, overall just not a good doctor at all for our little one, so we ended up going elsewhere, and we are very Happy with the decision that we made.

March 22nd, 2012
VERY CLEAN OFFICE, NICE STAFF AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. THEY TRY TO MAKE THE KIDS FEEL AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE. SOMETIMES WE ARE UNABLE TO GET INTO SEE OUR DOCTOR AND HAVE TO SEE ANOTHER AND THEY TREAT ME AND MY CHILDREN AS IF WE ARE THEIR PATIENTS. ALL OF THE DOCTORS IN THE OFFICE ARE VERY GOOD!

February 21st, 2011
Dr. Ros is the best
Dr. Ros has been our pediatrician to all three children since 2001. She was recommended to us by friends. She is fabulous and although her staff is not always the most professional or friendly, I wouldn't trade Dr. Ros for all the gold at Ft. Knox.

July 21st, 2009
OK Doctor...horrible office!
We chose Dr. Rosdeutcher based on an acquaintance's suggestion. She's OK...good with kids, caring, etc. However, she has also abruptly left the room or answered her cell while talking to us more than once. She seems to be in a hurry all the time. She is also dismissive of some questions such as the possibility that a 4 month old is teething. This would likely be tolerable except that her office staff / environment is awful. Office has been opened late nearly every time we have an appointment (in the morning or after lunch) and then the staff continue to snack/gossip for another 15 minutes. We have had to wait at least 15 minutes for the nurse and then another 45 minutes for the doctor each time the last four appointments. Not a lot of fun to entertain an infant for that amount of time in a cold, badly painted room. I'd recommend seeing someone else. We are.