Dr. Kim Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kim Ross?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kim Ross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017

Acne

Dr Ross has a worked with me over the years since 2012 and I go to her for all my skin needs!

November 2nd, 2016

We have used Dr. Ross for at least 20 years and she also saw my Mother for many years. She is a very competent Dr. and so is her staff. Thank you for always taking care of our family needs.

October 18th, 2016

Terrific doctor

Dr Ross is an exceptionally good doctor and very personable. She's good enough that after having moved to Missouri and seeing a dermatologist here, I decide to make the trip back to San Antonio for my skin care. She spoiled me for anyone else.

August 31st, 2016

Great Doctor, so-so front office at the Seguin location

Dr. Ross is great for fillers and botox. She has the perfect sense of aesthetics! Not overdone and always in the right place.

October 19th, 2015

Worst I've ever experienced even after years of keeping trying her. I'm done, especially since she got a new phone system that more often than not goes to an answering service -/- DURING THE DAY. And often I don't get a return call so I get the service over and over just to make an appointment Every other doctor has staff that at lead answers the phone during normal work hours. Guess she's too important, too busy, or too cheap to create a patient friendly environment.

September 27th, 2015

she was very knowledgable and very nice. She made me feel very comfortable. The staff was also great.

August 8th, 2014

This so called Dr. Should not even be practicing. She is money hungry, does not care about her patients at all. Her staff is just as rude and uneducated! Her so callec PA hightailed it as soon as he could. Do not waste your hard earned $$$$$$$$$$!!!!!

October 3rd, 2013

They take your money

Worst staff and dr ever. Rude, isn't concerned about patients just comes in writes a prescription and leaves. The billing office almost doesn't exist bc anytime I call the call is silent and when I call again to talk to billing they don't connect me. They charged me full amount for general visit despite the insurance covering it 100%. When I called the insurance they said they had already paid them so looks like the insurance and myself both paid them and they now aren't picking up the phone when I try to get a reimbursement. They first of all refused to run my insurance during my visit and said they'd do it later. Stupid people. Everyone there seems lazy

July 9th, 2013

Very dissapointed. After reading positive reviews I was hoping I would have finally found the right dermatologist for me after having bad experience with prior dermatologists. She did not spend any time with me, didn't asnwer any questions or ask if i had any questions after she put me on accutane which is a serious drug with many side effects. She was in and out, and seemed a bit rude and arrogant. Her billing departement billed me the full amount for visit upfront besides my insurance 100% covering my visit. When I asked to speak to the billing department they said they weren't there. They offered to give me samples to take home and a prescription. I walked out of there without a perscription and samples because they forgot so i had to go back. When I asked for samples they said I had to purchase the full sized product. So dissapointed in yet another doctor and their staff.

September 20th, 2012

dr. ross is amazing!

Dr. Kim Ross is an amazing dermatologist. She is not only extremely intelligent but also very compassionate. She is always smiling and asking me how I feel. Im very impressed and would highly recommend this doctor.

June 23rd, 2011

Unprofessional staff

I have been to Dr. Ross's side clinic where laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasions, etc. are conducted. There is never the same person working, and except for one instance, the staff appears to be annoyed to perform the procedure, do not know which procedure I am supposed to have, do not follow up with appointment, etc. While this office may offer good deals on a series of treatments, the unprofessional staff is not worth the risk.

May 17th, 2011

The entire process went perfect. Each visit, I was greeted by a friendly staff and Dr. Ross allocated more than enough time to our appointment. Obviously anyone who says this is not a great office is not giving truthfull feedback. The pricing is very affordable and the procedures are top of the line. Thank you, I will definitely be back.