Dr. Kim Ross MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

October 18th, 2016
Terrific doctor
Dr Ross is an exceptionally good doctor and very personable. She's good enough that after having moved to Missouri and seeing a dermatologist here, I decide to make the trip back to San Antonio for my skin care. She spoiled me for anyone else.

August 31st, 2016
Great Doctor, so-so front office at the Seguin location
Dr. Ross is great for fillers and botox. She has the perfect sense of aesthetics! Not overdone and always in the right place.

October 19th, 2015
Worst I've ever experienced even after years of keeping trying her. I'm done, especially since she got a new phone system that more often than not goes to an answering service -/- DURING THE DAY. And often I don't get a return call so I get the service over and over just to make an appointment Every other doctor has staff that at lead answers the phone during normal work hours. Guess she's too important, too busy, or too cheap to create a patient friendly environment.

September 27th, 2015
she was very knowledgable and very nice. She made me feel very comfortable. The staff was also great.

August 8th, 2014
This so called Dr. Should not even be practicing. She is money hungry, does not care about her patients at all. Her staff is just as rude and uneducated! Her so callec PA hightailed it as soon as he could. Do not waste your hard earned $$$$$$$$$$!!!!!

October 3rd, 2013
They take your money
Worst staff and dr ever. Rude, isn't concerned about patients just comes in writes a prescription and leaves. The billing office almost doesn't exist bc anytime I call the call is silent and when I call again to talk to billing they don't connect me. They charged me full amount for general visit despite the insurance covering it 100%. When I called the insurance they said they had already paid them so looks like the insurance and myself both paid them and they now aren't picking up the phone when I try to get a reimbursement. They first of all refused to run my insurance during my visit and said they'd do it later. Stupid people. Everyone there seems lazy

July 9th, 2013
Very dissapointed. After reading positive reviews I was hoping I would have finally found the right dermatologist for me after having bad experience with prior dermatologists. She did not spend any time with me, didn't asnwer any questions or ask if i had any questions after she put me on accutane which is a serious drug with many side effects. She was in and out, and seemed a bit rude and arrogant. Her billing departement billed me the full amount for visit upfront besides my insurance 100% covering my visit. When I asked to speak to the billing department they said they weren't there. They offered to give me samples to take home and a prescription. I walked out of there without a perscription and samples because they forgot so i had to go back. When I asked for samples they said I had to purchase the full sized product. So dissapointed in yet another doctor and their staff.

September 20th, 2012
dr. ross is amazing!
Dr. Kim Ross is an amazing dermatologist. She is not only extremely intelligent but also very compassionate. She is always smiling and asking me how I feel. Im very impressed and would highly recommend this doctor.

June 23rd, 2011
Unprofessional staff
I have been to Dr. Ross's side clinic where laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasions, etc. are conducted. There is never the same person working, and except for one instance, the staff appears to be annoyed to perform the procedure, do not know which procedure I am supposed to have, do not follow up with appointment, etc. While this office may offer good deals on a series of treatments, the unprofessional staff is not worth the risk.

May 17th, 2011
The entire process went perfect. Each visit, I was greeted by a friendly staff and Dr. Ross allocated more than enough time to our appointment. Obviously anyone who says this is not a great office is not giving truthfull feedback. The pricing is very affordable and the procedures are top of the line. Thank you, I will definitely be back.

March 20th, 2011
Before seeing Dr. Ross I had seen several other Dermatologists and none of them could figure out what was going on with this strange rash I had gotten on my legs. Thankfully I went to her, she was able to figure it out and I was rid of that terrible rash in about 2 weeks. Thanks Dr. Ross.

September 29th, 2010
She was in and out. Looked me over in about 30 seconds. Removed a skin cancer without explaining what she was going to do. I was so very disappointed because I had several concerns I wanted to ask her about - but she seemed to be in a rush and just didn't have time for me. I will not be returning to her.