A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Rossi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Rossi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Rossi, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Rossi graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rossi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- Charleston Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Ann Rossi MD is a female Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Rossi practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Rossi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Rossi practices Dermatology near Charleston, WV.
See Charleston Dermatologists.