Dr. Kimberly Rossi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

July 16th, 2016
In It For The Money
Scheduled appointment for lump on back of my neck. Dr. Rossi referred me to Dr. Wood for opinion (plastic surgeon...thank you God). She did, however, see a small mole on my back that she THOUGHT was very suspicious. She scheduled an appointment to have the mole removed. I was at CAMC so I thought I was getting a top-notch doctor and I trusted her opinion. Wow! Big disappointment!! She made a 2 to 2 1/2 inch incision to remove the tiny 1/4-inch "mole." She put inside stitches and outside stitches so I guess she went pretty deep. The mole was non-cancerous. I know have a huge scar on my back with huge stitch marks. I called other dermatologists offices to ask if it was normal procedure to just cut out a mole without first doing a biopsy. ALL said at their office, they ALWAYS biopsy first. I feel sad and very dumb that I allowed this doctor to dupe me. PLEASE GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR OR AT LEAST GET A SECOND OPINION. I wish I could upload a picture of the gross scar that could have been avoided had she biopsied it first I have learned a lesson.

July 2nd, 2016
SCAM
Felt like I was being scammed I was told had several problem areas on skin that needed removed immediately it felt wrong got other opinions all said nothing was wrong. Scam scam scam trust your gut!!!!!!

June 10th, 2016
Scam artist said I had about ten problem spots that needed removed got second opinion and none needed to be removed must have back end deal from surgeon

March 7th, 2016
Find Somewhere Else
The office staff are rude and umknowledgable about insurance and billing practices. The wait was long and the charges were excessive for minor procedures.

November 13th, 2012
Dr. Rossi has been caring for our family for several years. She has discovered and treated a number of skin cancers including one that was a malignant melanoma. It was removed and all is well. Her staff is extraordinary and wait times are usually short. Dr. Rossi is professional, thorough and very caring.

May 9th, 2011
Office staff was very friendly and courteous. I was the first appointment of the day, and I still had to wait at least 45 minutes. Once I was in a room and Dr. Rossi came in, she went right into asking me about drug allergies, family history, etc, without even introducing herself. I was there to treat acne, and she hardly even looked at my face. I've tried several treatments, and I told her that, but yet she still just prescribed me a face wash. The appointment lasted about 5-10 minutes. I won't be going back.

June 28th, 2009
great doctor
Dr. Rossi took a mole off the back of my leg. She did very extensive follow-up with the labs to make sure it was not malignant. She kept me informed in language that I could understand. I would highly recommend her!