Dermatologist (skin)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Rossi has been caring for our family for several years. She has discovered and treated a number of skin cancers including one that was a malignant melanoma. It was removed and all is well. Her staff is extraordinary and wait times are usually short. Dr. Rossi is professional, thorough and very caring.

May 9th, 2011

Office staff was very friendly and courteous. I was the first appointment of the day, and I still had to wait at least 45 minutes. Once I was in a room and Dr. Rossi came in, she went right into asking me about drug allergies, family history, etc, without even introducing herself. I was there to treat acne, and she hardly even looked at my face. I've tried several treatments, and I told her that, but yet she still just prescribed me a face wash. The appointment lasted about 5-10 minutes. I won't be going back.

Wonderful dematologist show details Wonderful dematologist
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Rossi is thorough, professional, personable and a good communicator. I like the fact that, for healing and staying healthy, she advocates good nutrition, exercise, etc, along with medical advice and procedures. Her office staff is up-beat and friendly.

great doctor show details great doctor
by Jamie Dickenson on Jun 28th, 2009

Dr. Rossi took a mole off the back of my leg. She did very extensive follow-up with the labs to make sure it was not malignant. She kept me informed in language that I could understand. I would highly recommend her!