Dermatologists, Cardiologist (heart)

3100 Maccorkle Ave SE
Ste 201
Charleston, WV 25304
304-342-3363
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Rossi has been caring for our family for several years. She has discovered and treated a number of skin cancers including one that was a malignant melanoma. It was removed and all is well. Her staff is extraordinary and wait times are usually short. Dr. Rossi is professional, thorough and very caring.

|  show details
May 9th, 2011

Office staff was very friendly and courteous. I was the first appointment of the day, and I still had to wait at least 45 minutes. Once I was in a room and Dr. Rossi came in, she went right into asking me about drug allergies, family history, etc, without even introducing herself. I was there to treat acne, and she hardly even looked at my face. I've tried several treatments, and I told her that, but yet she still just prescribed me a face wash. The appointment lasted about 5-10 minutes. I won't be going back.

|  Wonderful dematologist  |  show details
May 24th, 2010

Dr. Rossi is thorough, professional, personable and a good communicator. I like the fact that, for healing and staying healthy, she advocates good nutrition, exercise, etc, along with medical advice and procedures. Her office staff is up-beat and friendly.

|  great doctor  |  show details
by Jamie Dickenson on Jun 28th, 2009

Dr. Rossi took a mole off the back of my leg. She did very extensive follow-up with the labs to make sure it was not malignant. She kept me informed in language that I could understand. I would highly recommend her!