A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Rudd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rudd
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rudd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Rudd, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudd graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Rudd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- G. Werber Bryan Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Butterfly Rudd MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly B. Rudd practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Rudd has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Rudd practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.