A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Rydbom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Rydbom, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rydbom graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Rydbom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rydbom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan