A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Harmon is Excellent. Dr. Harmon has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Harmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Harmon practice?
Dr. Kimberly Harmon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kimberley Harmon, Dr. Kimberlee Harmon, Dr. Kim Harmon