A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Harmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Harmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Harmon, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harmon graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harmon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Sue Harmon MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Harmon practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Harmon has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Harmon practices Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Gastroenterologists.