Dr. Kimberly Harmon MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Omaha, NE

• Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2017
My prep was as expected, no better or worse. My experience with the colonoscopy was good. Only concerns: when receiving two separate bills. Paid the first bill and thought it was for everything my insurance didn't cover. Two weeks later I got a second bill and had to call to get my answers. Billing was helpful, but I wish I had known that I was getting a bill for both the doctor and one for the facility. When you're looking at MGI for doctors, Dr. Harmon and staff were great but just know the billing can be confusing.

May 13th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor
Have been seeing Dr. Harmon for 9 years for my UC. She is the best Gastro doctor (seen specialists for 30 plus years all over US). Great listener, thoroughly explains things without all the tech talk, great personality and has a terrific nurse!

September 4th, 2015
Dr. Harmon is very personable, caring, and informative. I really appreciated her service.

July 29th, 2015
poor bedside manner. abrupt delivery. unnecessary use of alarming tactics. she told me I was dying and didn't have a plan other than to see me for upper GI scopes but no other treatment. second opinion told me I would die of old age and got me on medication to manage my problems. replaced her quickly and moved to the Med Center

March 24th, 2015
I was really impressed with Dr. Harmon. She is as good a person as she is a Doctor.

February 28th, 2013
She was very nice, however I felt very uncomfortable when every time she talked to me she stared at my husband. Then after my colonoscopy, she never came and talked to me about results.

April 13th, 2011
colonoscopy
Dr Harmon was awesome! I was so nervous about getting a colonoscopy. The prep was terrible but they always are, no way around it. The staff and Dr Harmon were so very nice and polite. I would recommend her to anyone. I had no discomfort and they all made me feel like they had known me for years. Wonderful atmosphere!!!

December 9th, 2010
I spent the last 5 years being miserable, because there were no doctors interested enough in listening to what I had to say. Doctor after doctor, and all they wanted to do was give me more medication. No exams not even a blood pressure check. I was referred to Dr Harmon by a surgeon in Omaha, and I thought, oh right, here we go again. But as soon as I sat down and started to have a discussion with her, I knew she was different. I can not tell you how very pleased I am to have met her. She has made all the difference in my treatment. Thank you Dr Harmon, so very much

August 31st, 2010
great first visit
We had a great first time visit with Dr. Harman, our wait time was minimal. She was very polite and courteous, I had taken a special needs young lady. She was very good with her.

November 2nd, 2016