A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Marshall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Southlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly S Marshall MD is a female Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Marshall practices Gynecology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.