Dr. Kimberly Moreland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Moreland?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Moreland?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2017

Worthless service, bordering on negligence

She was curt and VERY rude. My wife was in labor for 36 HOURS because she took her time to come in, and when she did, she refused to do a c-section despite our and the staffs pleas to do so. My child was born and a code blue was called and it took the other doctors many minutes to get him to breathe. They (the other doctors) said it was because of the length of labor which was "dr" Moreland's fault for refusing to perform the obviously necessary c-section. One of these days, she is going to get sued for malpractice, if she hasn't already, and I won't be surprised if she loses her license.

August 14th, 2016

Tainted birth

She was the on call doctor when I went into labor. She was incredibly off putting, rude and treated myself and my husband as if we were beneath her. She made what should have been a beautiful experience one of stress and unnecessary dismay. She did not listen to us or the nurses. At one point she even yelled at my husband to leave for trying to comfort me. I hate that the birth of my son is tainted by her unpleasantness. She may be kind to her actual patients but she surly was not to us during the 30+ hours we had to deal with her.

July 13th, 2016

Fue una mala experiencia con una biopsy Edometrial fue muy dolorosa que el dolor lo tuve por 2 Dias y la doctora muy grosera que no me dijo nada para que yo no tuviera dolor y su diagnóstico fue malo y el servicio pésimo no les recomiendo a esta doctora muy sucia para trabajar y muy agresiva es completamente bad

January 3rd, 2016

Dr. Moreland, MD Patient Referral

Dr. Moreland has been my OBGYN since 2004. She delivered all of my four children, including twins with no complications. She is an excellent doctor. The very best in the Salt Lake region. In addition, Dr. Moreland genuinely cares about her patience. I would recommend anyone to have her as a doctor.

October 15th, 2015

Great Doc

She delivered my baby. I had several health conditions and she was on top of all of them. I was very up front with her about delivering vaginally and she was supportive of it through it all. I never felt pressure to do otherwise. The birth itself was by far my easiest and she helped me through it. Initially I didn't know if we clicked because of her initial bedside manner but I decided to stick with her. I am glad I did because I really have grown to appreciate her as my dr. My baby was born healthy & I came out of this in a great postpardum state. My thoughts are tw o things first she's laid back in her approach. Some could find that difficult. It didn't bother me & I felt like what was important was dealt with and she was proactive when she truly needed to be. Second I felt like I needed to be assertive in communicating to her or her nurses. It didn't bother me and I think that helped me like her even more. I like her alot & would recommend her.

July 19th, 2015

If your okay with having a c section she is your doctor! She'll tell you throughout your pregnancy how she is all for natural birth but when your in labor it's a different story. A doctor from another hospital was helping me more than she did. She was not there at all to help me push or try to ease my stress level. She was right there when she decided to cut me open though.

September 10th, 2014

Horrible Doctor to Deliver

Dr. Moreland was the on-call doctor when I wet into labor. Her bedside manner had much to be desired. She was rude and treated my husband and myself like we were being a great inconvenience to her. There were complications due to the length of labor and my child had to be taken to the side. When my husband tried to speak comforting words she yelled at him and told him to go somewhere else. After things were alright I asked to see my child before they went to the nursery and Dr. Moreland snapped at me and said I'd already gotten a look. She might be great with her actual patients but if you get her as your on-call doctor, ask for someone else. Your child's birth should be a beautiful and happy event, not one that is marred by an insufferably rude doctor that treats you as though you are beneath her.

May 17th, 2013

Doctor patient relationship does matter!

I really had low expectations when I chose to have Kimberly as my OB. When I informed her that I was trying to get pregnant she contradicted and said I did not need to get pregnant yet. After getting pregnant she did not have time for me. She never took the time to explain what was happening. When I did have questions she gave as little of an answer as possible. My pregnancy was going well and a month before the due date she asked my husband and I when we would like to schedule the induction date. That should only be considered with pregnancies in trouble. In the labor and delivery my doctor expressed her annoyance very unprofessionally towards my nurse. She was unhappy that my nurse was concerned with my babies health and called in the NICU nurses. I dont want a stranger during my whole pregnancy! I want an OB who wants to know me and gives me options for my health!

February 16th, 2012

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dr. Moreland delivered my oldest. She is a AMAZING doctor so caring and loving. I would recommend her to everyone

June 15th, 2011

What a great doctor!

Dr. Moreland is the greatest doctor I have ever had. I seen her with all 3 of my children I would highly recommend her. She's amazing..

December 17th, 2010

Great experience regarding infertility and eventually childbirth.

August 12th, 2010

Couldn't image a better doctor for dangerous pregnancies

I had a life-threatening complication with my pregnancy that was going to also force me to deliver early. Dr. Moreland was awesome. She was able to communicate the seriousness of the issue but at the same time, ease my mind that both my baby and I would both be okay in the end. She monitors dangerous pregnancies very closely and was honest and kind. Everything did turn out fine and when we have children in the future, we will be working with her again. I highly recommend her to every woman who asks me for a referral to a good OB/GYN.