A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Warren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Warren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Warren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Warren graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Warren has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Warren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Warren practice?
Dr. Kimberly Warren practices Ophthalmology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Arlington, TX.
See Plano Ophthalmologists.