Dottie in office is a nightmare show details Dottie in office is a nightmare
Sep 15th, 2015

We love Dr. Salata, her bedside manor is great, even with kiddos. On the flip side, the woman in the office named Dottie is absolutely horrid. She had the nerve to call me and belittle me about my son's rx, even though she had no idea of the back story. Instead calling and asking if things were all set for his appointment, she called and made false accusations while lecturing me.

answer to my prayers show details answer to my prayers
by J. Harris on Oct 30th, 2013

I was highly impressed by Dr. Salata. She gave me her undivided attention for over 40 minutes. She listen to what I had to say, she was easy to talk to and very personable. I felt she was very approachable. She treated with dignity and respect. We discussed my issues and together we formulated a plan. I have tremendous respect for Dr. Salata.

Oct 17th, 2011

I went to to Dr. Salata for acupuncture treatment for migraines. She is very practical in her approach. She explains what to expect and, potentially, how many visits. Treatment for my migraines has been great. As a direct result we have started work on other issues. Go. Ask her if she can help you.

May 31st, 2011

Very poor md. Would not recomend to friends