Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Salazar
Dr. Kimberly Salazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Salazar is affiliated with Brooke Army Medical Center and Brooke Army Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Salazar has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kimberly Salazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX.
Dr. Lawrence Martinek
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Ronald Wool
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Brian Haney
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX 0 mi11