A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Schaefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Schaefer, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Schaefer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaefer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schaefer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly P Schaefer MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly P. Schaefer practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Schaefer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Schaefer practices Internal Medicine near Highland Park, IL.
See Highland Park Internists.