Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Dec 24th, 2014

Excellent doctor. Thorough and caring. What more can you ask for?

Refused to ALLOW ME BLOOD TESTS show details Refused to ALLOW ME BLOOD TESTS
Sep 12th, 2012

I called in asking for a simple Candida test. First, the nurse called back stating Dr. Schaeffer doesn't know what Candida is. Then I asked the nurse to have Dr. Schaeffer call me. She called me. She said hello, I said hello, and then she said nothing for a good 30 seconds--she basically didn't even want to talk to me. I told her the nurse said she doesn't know what Candida is. She said, no, I know what it is, but I don't see what it has to do with heartburn. Hilarious. I never mentioned heartburn, but interestingly, heartburn is one of the symptoms of Candida. She then said, "I don't even know how to test for Candida!" She, btw, kept pronouncing it Canada, like the country. I told her you test for Candida antibodies. She then ignored that, and moved on: She then asked what symptoms make me THINK I need Candida testing. I then said, I already told the nurse: various indigestion symptoms. She then said, "WELL FIRST OF ALL, I DON'T SEE WHY YOU'RE GIVING ME SUCH ATTITUDE!" Apparently stating facts and being annoyed that I'm being denied testing is having an attitude. Bottom line: This woman should not be allowed to practice medicine.

Mar 3rd, 2012

Caring

Dec 27th, 2011

Saw me in a normal amount of time. Took good care and was friendly and very thorough. I will definitely go back.

Nov 27th, 2011

Very caring MD

doctors are supposed to make you feel better show details doctors are supposed to make you feel better
Jul 21st, 2011

i always have a negative feeling after a visit with Dr. Schaefer. she once reprimanded me for being late, yet i often spend too much time waiting for her. during a physical, she reviewed a topline survey but didn't seem to take my personal health history into account. she ordered a thyroid test but never called me with results or notified me to come in. her demeanor is stiff and impersonal. her patient involvement and professional curiosity are lacking.

Horrible bedside manner show details Horrible bedside manner
Jan 25th, 2011

Spends too much time on her survey instead of addressing patient individual needs.

Dec 9th, 2010

Doctor Schaefer was so nice and thourough. She was caring and and referred me to the right people. I will definitely go back to her and send my friends to her too.

Sep 15th, 2010

Super doctor. Really nice and sensitive to my needs.

Jul 15th, 2010

Caring. Great MD!

dr. kimberly schaefer show details dr. kimberly schaefer
by Anonymous on Jul 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

While I can say that Dr. Kimberly Schaefer does give a very complete exam. Its seems like she'd rather be elsewhere. On the positive side, it i ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com