A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Schleef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Schleef is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schleef graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Schleef has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Jean Schleef DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly J. Schleef practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Schleef has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Schleef practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.