A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Schneider, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schneider has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Sue Schneider MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly S. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Schneider has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Schneider practices Pediatrics near Danville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Danville Pediatricians.