A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Scholfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Scholfield is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Scholfield, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scholfield graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Scholfield has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hersey Med Ctr, Hershey, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Rose Scholfield MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. Scholfield practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Scholfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Scholfield practices Emergency Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Emergency Physicians.