A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Schrage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Schrage, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrage graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Schrage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Alyssa Schrage MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Schrage practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Schrage has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Schrage practices Emergency Medicine near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Emergency Physicians.