Dr. Kimberly Chang Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Chang?

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Chang saw my mother at her clinic and provided care that was both thorough and comprehensive. I was impressed with the high quality of care that Dr. Chang provided my mother. Her exceptionalism as a clinician was also coupled with her warm and caring bedside manner. Dr. Chang asked thoughtful questions to assess my mother's physical and emotional health. Her warm and caring demeanor motivated my mother to share her feelings willingly and in a way that I have not seen before! I was thoroughly blown away but the exchange and I highly recommend Dr. Chang as a physician to anyone looking for an exceptionally capable AND caring clinician.

Heart and Mind

Posted on April 18th, 2017

I started being a patient of Dr. Chang's because my cousin was a donor to Asian Health Services, where Dr. Chang was a founder of that clinic. Dr. Chang demonstrated great medical knowledge and treated me with attentive kindness and empathy. Upon Google searching Dr Chang more, I am super inspired by her humanitarian work and resume. I'm definitely going to become a regular patient.

Really nice

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Chang listened to my mother and helped her understand the tests and what she was concerned about. Dr. Chang diagnosed a very rare condition that other doctors had overlooked. She was patient and kind .

Posted on October 28th, 2016

The worst doctor EVER. As the comment mentioned before she is very RUDE. I am very disappointed.

Bad doctor I have never seen.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Not as nice as described, so rude and not listening to the patients. Overall, I am.so disappointed with this doctor.

Posted on April 19th, 2017