Dr. Kimberly Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Shannon?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 20th, 2014

I find Dr Shannon to be a concerned, dedicated physician and have never had difficulty with her office giving or handling my appointments. She spends time with me as needed and always has time to discuss whatever I need to discuss. Under her care my health has improved tremendously due largely to her diagnosis and prescription management. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional, compassionate and dedicated Doctor.

Good Doctor, But I do not recommend her.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

Dr. Shannon is a good Doctor, but too hard to see. I always have to make an appt. with her NP and now I can't even get in to see her. I have seen a total of 4 NP's in the past 3 years she has been my Dr. I have had a total of 4 appts. cancelled by Dr. Shannon's office, and I probably visit the doctor 3 times a year. My second appt. with this office they did not even have on their books. I had the appt. reminder card with the time and day which they wrote and did not transfer to their books. I should have changed then. I cannot get in to see Dr. Shannon even for my annual visit. This year for my annual appt. they called and changed the NP I was going to have to see (Dr's not available til 2015) to another of whom I had never met. Then called and cancelled that appt, and rescheduled only to call me 40 min. before my rescheduled appt. to cancel once again. I need a Dr. I can see and who respects my time. I lost an hour and a half of work because they needed to reschedule due to a board meeting. One time I can understand, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not recomend new patients try to see her. I can't even understand why she is still taking new patients. Her old patients can't even get in to see her until 2015.

Posted on May 6th, 2013

She blew off my concerns about a medication she had me on. After I was in the hospital for observation after going to ER I couldn't get an appointment for follow up and had to see her NP. When I went in for appointment that had been set up way before I was in the hospital she was rushed and I could not discuss any thing with her.

EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL KIND SMART!

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

Five Stars! There is no one better than Dr. Shannon!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017