Dr. Kimberly Shannon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 20th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I find Dr Shannon to be a concerned, dedicated physician and have never had difficulty with her office giving or handling my appointments. She spends time with me as needed and always has time to discuss whatever I need to discuss. Under her care my health has improved tremendously due largely to her diagnosis and prescription management. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional, compassionate and dedicated Doctor.

January 27th, 2014
Good Doctor, But I do not recommend her.
Dr. Shannon is a good Doctor, but too hard to see. I always have to make an appt. with her NP and now I can't even get in to see her. I have seen a total of 4 NP's in the past 3 years she has been my Dr. I have had a total of 4 appts. cancelled by Dr. Shannon's office, and I probably visit the doctor 3 times a year. My second appt. with this office they did not even have on their books. I had the appt. reminder card with the time and day which they wrote and did not transfer to their books. I should have changed then. I cannot get in to see Dr. Shannon even for my annual visit. This year for my annual appt. they called and changed the NP I was going to have to see (Dr's not available til 2015) to another of whom I had never met. Then called and cancelled that appt, and rescheduled only to call me 40 min. before my rescheduled appt. to cancel once again. I need a Dr. I can see and who respects my time. I lost an hour and a half of work because they needed to reschedule due to a board meeting. One time I can understand, but this is getting ridiculous. I do not recomend new patients try to see her. I can't even understand why she is still taking new patients. Her old patients can't even get in to see her until 2015.

May 6th, 2013
She blew off my concerns about a medication she had me on. After I was in the hospital for observation after going to ER I couldn't get an appointment for follow up and had to see her NP. When I went in for appointment that had been set up way before I was in the hospital she was rushed and I could not discuss any thing with her.

April 22nd, 2011
EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL KIND SMART!
Five Stars! There is no one better than Dr. Shannon!