Dr. Kimberly Shepherd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Shepherd seems not to only care about you on a medical level but also on a personal level. I am so glad I have her as my gyn.

November 11th, 2015
Dr. Shepherd is the best! She's spends time and really listens to you. I would rank her at the top of the list!

July 29th, 2015
Incredible OB!
Dr. Shepherd is a knowledgable, caring and concerned person. She has been my OB for 7 years, has seen me through a miscarriage, difficult pregnancies and other issues. She listens and never rushes me. She went above and beyond when I had a baby that was expected to be born with medical problems, she gave me her cell phone number and told me to skip the paging service with this baby. She personally got us in quickly to see a specialist at children's hospital. She delivered all 3 of my babies and each experience was great! Love her and can't say enough good things about her! The wait for an annual appointment is a few months, but I can get into see her quickly when there is an issue.

August 7th, 2013
Dr. Shepherd is a good doctor, but, the first time I called, I was put on hold for 20 minutes and then hung up on. The second time, I was on hold for 10 minutes and I hung up. I called another day, actually got to talk to someone in the office, and I was hung up on. I then called back and the office staff would not set up an appointment because I wanted to switch my OB/GYN and I'm very sure I'm pregnant, but she said I had to take a home pregnancy test first. The office staff is so rude and unprofessional.

May 1st, 2013
A shining light in my time of need
I have been a patient for 10 years and every visit is wonderful. She helped me through both my pregnancies and with my daughter she helped more with me being on bedrest and bleeding.

February 21st, 2013
The best OBGYN you will find
Dr. Shepherd is the best Dr you will be lucky enough to find! She is kind, thorough and she genuinely cares about her patients. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. I've never had any trouble getting in to see her and her nursing staff is always very helpful with questions (and if they can't answer them, they check with her and get back to you promptly). I saw Dr. Shepherd for my pregnancy with my son and through two miscarriages. She was wonderful for both. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. She's the best there is!

July 27th, 2011
Dr. Shepherd is a fantastic doctor and a really wonderful human being. I feel fortunate to have my first baby delivered by her. I had some problems and she went out of the way and left enough instructions for the staff at OSU hospital to make sure that everything goes fine before and at the time of delivery. Too bad, I am bound by my insurance to go to another doctor as she no longer delivers at OSU. I would definitely recommend her to anybody and everybody.

April 2nd, 2011
Wonderful and Caring Doctor
Dr. Shepherd is a wonderful OB/GYN. She has been my doctor for several years now through births of my two sons and two miscarriges. She is truly cares about her patients. My husband and I both think the world of her. She is the best you will find.

November 28th, 2010
Would definitely recommend to anyone
Dr. Shepherd is a very caring physician. She spends time with her patients,is extremely sincere and easy to talk to. I am lucky to have such a wonderful doctor!

October 8th, 2009
Just what I needed
I have been seeing Dr. Shepherd since 2003. In addition to the regular annual checks I have had a D&C as well as office procedures done by her. She is wonderfully proficient and extremely intelligent. But just as important she is kind, caring and very gentle. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

April 18th, 2009
She is fantastic. I will stay a patient of hers as long as she practices! (I have been a patient since 2004)

March 9th, 2009
The best OBGYN ever
Dr. Shepherd has been my OBGYN for 6 years and took care of me through the pregnancies and deliveries of all 3 of my children. She is very kind and knowledgable and has a wonderful ability to put you at ease no matter what is happening. I have trusted her with my life 3 times and consider myself lucky to know her both as a person and as my doc.