A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Shields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Shields, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shields graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shields has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Shields practice?
Dr. Kimberly Shields practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians, Portland General Practitioners, Portland Pediatricians, and Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.