A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Shipman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Shipman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipman graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Shipman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Shipman practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Shipman has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Shipman practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.