Dr. Kimberly Short Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Short?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Short?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 30th, 2017

Not worth the money

I waited 2 hours for my consult I had scheduled over 3 weeks in advance and had blood shot eyes. While she was in the room she seemed genuine but I didn't choose her for my surgery and am greatful for that. After heavy research I found out she has several impending lawsuits against her foe botched procedures. Do your research ladies and price isn't everything!

July 12th, 2017

One of the best decisions I've made!

I had breast implants with a lift a little over 3 months ago at The Gillian Institute, and I could not be happier with the result! I had heard that Dr. Short specializes in breast augmentation and have several friends that have had successful surgeries with her. The whole process from start to finish was a positive one. From the well-informed and caring staff to the knowledge and skill demonstrated by Dr. Short, I was very confident in my choice to have surgery at this facility. I have had other procedures done at Dr. Short's office, including Coolsculpting, Botox, and filler. Her injector Melissa is a master of her craft! Each visit I have been delighted with the overall experience. I will continue to visit this practice and will definitely keep referring my friends and family.

June 27th, 2017

Horrible

I had a breast lift done a few year ago because aster having 3 kids I wasn't very confident my boobs were a lil saggy..will I am even more ashamed of my body than Ive ever been her work is sloppy she literally ruined my life.

November 18th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

I had a great experience with Dr. Short. My results were better than my expectations. I highly recommend her and, if I ever decide on another procedure, it will be with her.

August 26th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Short was awesome. I had a few consultations with other surgeons and none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Short and her staff. Their location and office is comforting and their staff is very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the outcome of my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Short and her staff to anyone- they made the surgery and entire process very simple and worry-free for me and the results exceeded any expectations I had. Thank you again :)

July 18th, 2016

First time Botox patient

It took me several years to build up the courage to get Botox in my 11s area. Dr. Short and her staff were wonderful, professional, and informative! They took before pictures and had me come back in 2 weeks for a follow-up appointment (at no charge) to see how I liked the results. They took a second set of photos so I could see how much better I looked-- I look and feel so much better.

April 22nd, 2016

I am in love with my breast augmentation!! Dr. Short has given me so much confidence back!

March 8th, 2016

Dr. Short and staff are great! Dr. Short is very thorough and the staff are friendly. I would highly recommend this office.

March 2nd, 2016

Gt

Had a mommy makeover she was great I'm 3 weeks out was rough at 1st bit it's easing up

February 12th, 2016

DO NOT GO!

I 100% do not recommend Dr. Short. I had a breast augmentation and incisions came apart 3 times, as well as developing symmastia. I followed all the instructions given to me. I know 4 other girls who went to her for augmentations and none of them are happy. That says A LOT!! I went to another surgeon and to fully correct what was done will cost around $14,000! Please do not go to Dr. Short.

January 1st, 2016

Patient

Wonderful and very friendly Dr. and Staff. Very detailed and knowledgeable about my breast augmentation procedure and worked with me to get the results that I wanted perfectly. Would recommend her office to anyone especially my family and friends.

December 11th, 2015

Dr. Short is the best!

Dr. Short is great. She can work miracles. She does beautiful work and definitely has your best interest in mind. I had Radiesse injected into my 65 year old hands and i can't quit looking at them. Now she is using kybella on my turkey neck and making me look years younger. Thanks, Dr. Short, for your help . Love Melissa too for botox.