Dr. Kimberly Short MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Horrible
I had a breast lift done a few year ago because aster having 3 kids I wasn't very confident my boobs were a lil saggy..will I am even more ashamed of my body than Ive ever been her work is sloppy she literally ruined my life.

November 18th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
I had a great experience with Dr. Short. My results were better than my expectations. I highly recommend her and, if I ever decide on another procedure, it will be with her.

August 26th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Short was awesome. I had a few consultations with other surgeons and none of them made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Short and her staff. Their location and office is comforting and their staff is very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience and the outcome of my procedure. I would recommend Dr. Short and her staff to anyone- they made the surgery and entire process very simple and worry-free for me and the results exceeded any expectations I had. Thank you again :)

July 18th, 2016
First time Botox patient
It took me several years to build up the courage to get Botox in my 11s area. Dr. Short and her staff were wonderful, professional, and informative! They took before pictures and had me come back in 2 weeks for a follow-up appointment (at no charge) to see how I liked the results. They took a second set of photos so I could see how much better I looked-- I look and feel so much better.

April 22nd, 2016
I am in love with my breast augmentation!! Dr. Short has given me so much confidence back!

March 8th, 2016
Dr. Short and staff are great! Dr. Short is very thorough and the staff are friendly. I would highly recommend this office.

March 2nd, 2016
Gt
Had a mommy makeover she was great I'm 3 weeks out was rough at 1st bit it's easing up

February 12th, 2016
DO NOT GO!
I 100% do not recommend Dr. Short. I had a breast augmentation and incisions came apart 3 times, as well as developing symmastia. I followed all the instructions given to me. I know 4 other girls who went to her for augmentations and none of them are happy. That says A LOT!! I went to another surgeon and to fully correct what was done will cost around $14,000! Please do not go to Dr. Short.

January 1st, 2016
Patient
Wonderful and very friendly Dr. and Staff. Very detailed and knowledgeable about my breast augmentation procedure and worked with me to get the results that I wanted perfectly. Would recommend her office to anyone especially my family and friends.

December 11th, 2015
Dr. Short is the best!
Dr. Short is great. She can work miracles. She does beautiful work and definitely has your best interest in mind. I had Radiesse injected into my 65 year old hands and i can't quit looking at them. Now she is using kybella on my turkey neck and making me look years younger. Thanks, Dr. Short, for your help . Love Melissa too for botox.

December 8th, 2015
Breast Aug
I had a great experience at the Gillian Institute. Dr. Short's staff was exceptional! I will recommend Dr. Short to anyone!

September 26th, 2015
Best decision I've ever made!
I cannot speak more highly of my experience at the Gillian Institute! The staff is incredibly friendly and Dr. Short's skill and perfectionism is exactly what you want in a plastic surgeon. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift after losing 100+ lbs and you'd never know it after Dr. Short's touch. I'm incredibly happy with the end results, but the tummy tuck in particular is almost unbelievable-- I was very concerned about the 'boxy' look I've seen time and again in post-op pictures but Dr. Short somehow gave me an hourglass shape! I couldn't be happier and definitely recommend her over all the other surgeons with whom I consulted.