A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Shriner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Shriner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shriner
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Shriner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Shriner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shriner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shriner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Shriner MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Shriner practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Shriner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Shriner practices Infectious Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Infectious Disease Doctors.