A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Shriner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Shriner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shriner
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Shriner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Shriner, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shriner graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shriner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Shriner MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Shriner practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Shriner has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Shriner practices Infectious Disease near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Infectious Disease Doctors.