A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Sippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Sippel, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Sippel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sippel graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sippel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Christa Sippel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Sippel practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Sippel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Sippel practices Ophthalmology near Middleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Boston, MA.
See Middleboro Ophthalmologists.