A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Sippel is Excellent. Dr. Sippel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Sippel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including CataractsGlaucoma Corneal Transplantation Cataract Surgery Corneal Disorders Conjunctival Diseases Dry Eye Syndrome Laser Vision Correction Surgery, Corneal Diseases, and Corneal Transplantation Glaucoma Cataract Surgery Corneal Disorders Cataracts Conjunctival Diseases Dry Eye Syndrome Laser Vision Correction Surgery Clinical Research Refractive Surgery LASIK surgery.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sippel graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sippel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- Northeast Health Sys- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sippel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Sippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Sippel practice?
Dr. Kimberly Sippel practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See New York Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kim Sippel, Dr. Kimberlee Sippel, Dr. Kimberley Sippel