Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Sippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Sippel, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sippel
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sippel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Sippel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sippel graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sippel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly C Sippel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Sippel practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Sippel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Sippel practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.