Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Sippel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Sippel, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sippel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sippel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Sippel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sippel graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sippel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly C Sippel MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly C. Sippel practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Sippel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Sippel practices Ophthalmology near Middleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Boston, MA.
See Middleboro Ophthalmologists.