Dr. Kimberly Skaff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Skaff?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Kimberly Skaff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Skaff was okay, office staff rude.

I visited Dr. Skaff for the first time last year, she seemed knowledgeable but she took off several moles, none of which were cancerous or actually needed removed and left the one mole I was concerned about. I received a bill in the mail for over $500 and I called and set up payment plans with them. They didn't want to work with me when it comes to payments... they expected me to have it paid off within 4 months, which made my payments 160 a month. I made every payment and if somehow my payment was a little late in the mail they would send me rude letters threatening to send me to a collection agency. Once they were sending me rude letters although I had already made my payment & when I called to inform them I had already paid for that month the office staff was very rude and disrespectful to me. I will never use this doctor again.

June 26th, 2015

Good doctor. Horrible office staff.

January 9th, 2012

she had no idea what was wrong and took a sample of my skin. thanks for the scar. it was alergy which i figured out. thanks for the 400 bill. do i get a discount because i figured it out.

July 11th, 2011

Excellent results...

There is zero B.S. involved with Dr. Skaff. I love her approach toward caution in removing ANYTHING that is suspicious looking. I'm a melanoma survivor who recently switched to Dr. Skaff from another Dr. in Huntington. Let's just say, the "other" Dr wouldn't listen to me, and Dr. Skaff immediately removed suspicious areas that now have to re-cut because they are suspect. Thanks to Dr. Skaff, she is awesome!!!

April 9th, 2011

Professional, no-nonsense doctor

I appreciate the efficiency of Dr. Skaff and her no-nonsense approach to treatment. I also appreciate the promptness during visits - you are out in a flash, all bases covered, and advised as to treatment and recovery. I drive from NC just to see her. Well worth the drive.

August 25th, 2010

Will not see this doctor again.

October 27th, 2009

Not recommended

Kim wants to do a lot of unnecessary surgery. Her staff is the rudest I've ever dealt with. I was very pleased to have left her care--our family found a much better dermatologist in South Charleston.

October 6th, 2016