A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Slusser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Slusser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slusser graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Slusser has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly A Slusser MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Slusser practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Slusser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Slusser practices Pediatrics near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK.
See Lititz Pediatricians.