A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Cupani graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Smith-Cupani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Anne Smith-Cupani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Smith-Cupani practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.