A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Cupani graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Cupani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith-Cupani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kimberly A. Smith-Cupani practice?
Dr. Kimberly Smith-Cupani practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kimberley Smith-Cupani, Dr. Kimberlee Smith-Cupani, Dr. Kim Smith-Cupani