Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly McIlwain Smith MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.