A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly McIlwain Smith MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.