A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Spencer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kimberly Spencer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Spencer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Spencer MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly Spencer practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Spencer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.