A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Rae Stein DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. Stein practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kimberly Stein practices Family Medicine near Margate, FL.
See Margate Primary Care Doctors.