A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kimberly Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kimberly Stein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kimberly Rae Stein DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kimberly R. Stein practice?
- Dr. Kimberly Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kimberly Stein practices Family Medicine near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Margate Primary Care Doctors.